Tuesday 11 August 2009

Polyfilla!

07:10
Alarm
Elerm
Ilirm
Olorm
Ulurm...

Whatever way you substitute it, it's still ugly.

07:47
In the gym. Gymming. Because that's what you do in the gym. This is going to be a day like any other. A day like any other.

08:29
Please consider what I am sat next on La Ligne De La Centrale...

I don't know how or if this day can get any better. Or worse? It's perfect in every way. Perfection in rugby togs on public transport.

Chunky muscular arms. Beefy well proportioned legs.

Suddenly the day goes awry.

Another chunk monster on the way home...

You're going to have to take my word that this one just as good. Smudged in paint. A builder. A brickie. A hottie.

And then in the Sainsbury's. Another one...

Thumbing through the meat counter. Cor, missus!

And then this, I mean - er...

This guy was just standing in the Tube station staring at the poster of the woman clad in a wet dress. What. The. Fuck!?

Like, what looney ogles other people like that? Wierdo. I mean next, was he going to whip out the camera phone and take photos? No-one can be sure!

Do you want to know what's also disgusting? Look... I ate most of the Haribo...

Do you, like I, get the sense that somehow, this isn't going anywhere?

No, the Haribo all went in my tummy but I mean this day? Today.

It's Tuesday 11 August. I'm sure today means something to somebody. To me, it's just another day.

She calls out to the man on the street. He can see she's been crying. She's got blisters on the soles of her feet. She can't walk but she's trying.
Oh, think twice - cos it's another day for you and me - ahem!

Right.

"Right! Well someone's got to break the ice and it might as well be me, I mean I'm used to be the hostess, it's part of my husband's work and it's always difficult when a group of new friends meet together for the first time so I'm perfectly prepared to start the ball rolling, I mean I have absolutely no idea what we're doing here or what this place is about but I am determined to enjoy myself. I'm very intrigued and oh my! This soup's delicious, isn't it?!"

(I know all the words to the entire film... give me a scene, any scene!)

"Yes I did it. I killed Yvette. I hated her so much, it flamed. Flames on the side of my head, heaving, breath - heaving breathless..."

Listen, I'm spent.

This is not me quoting from some silly script. I really am ... just... too... tired and... I have nothing more to add.

(Tomorrow I''ll get me knickers out for ya as recompence.)

Madeline Kahn as Mrs White in ClueWas that necessary Mrs White?!

23:19
Oh god, lets not get started.

Film under: Pathetic in joke
(Do you know the film?)

6 comments:

fleetmonkey said...

Do you work in Washington DC - we are just waiting for our host Mr Body.

Anything with Tim Curry in gets my vote (well maybe theres issues with Charlies Angels)

yani said...

I love, love, love, love, love that movie... Tim Curry, Madeline Kahn, Christopher Lloyd... love, love, love!

I also love that if you're paying attention you'll realise that Professor Plum actually works for "You Know Who" (UNO - United Nations Organisaion, WHO - World Health Organisation). It's never laboured, but I think it's funny.

Or am I just sad?

Anonymous said...

I had to stop her from screaming.

Anonymous said...

Haribo - Lidl, 300g for 79p.

MadeInScotland said...

god, that guy looking at the poster on the tube. Weird. Unnatural. Reminded me of this one time I saw this guy taking pics of one of those underwear advertisements underground. You know...gazing, using his phone to snap those Italian jox in D&G pants.

Twice, now I thinks about it.

;)

ahoj
xxx

Unknown said...

nice movie quoting choice:
my personal faves (you don't care, you didn't as, but I'll push ahead anyway)
Red Herrings
Monkey's Brain (although popular in Caontonese Cuisine is seldom to be found in Washington Dee Cee)