Saturday 29 August 2009

Saturday, 29 August 09

10:52
Do you ever get that feeling like your life is spiralling out of control?

That's the feeling I have right now. I mean, my life is pretty much in control, I guess it's that I am hungover.

And this from last night really upset me...

He was just sat there quietly but he should have been in bed.

His mother was stood about four feet from him going "just get yer fooken arse here and pick us up, you. You're a fookin assol, you know that? Fook."

Update
This day just trailed off into a haze of lunchtime drinking and then heading into Soho for more drinking.
And then getting home and going "I'll just have one more drink before going to bed" and passing out on the couch, only to wake up at 5.27am the next morning.

And while you stumble to be you resolve yourself that this is the last time you're going to do this but deep down you know that you will probably repeat the process in 24 hours' time.

Bad habit. Sux.

No comments: